An eighth-grade student came to hospital with serious injuries after accidentally being sprayed with acid from the chemistry lab

An eighth-grade student came to hospital with serious injuries after accidentally being sprayed with acid from the chemistry lab

An eighth-grade student came to hospital with serious injuries after accidentally being sprayed with acid from the chemistry lab

An eighth-grade student from a school in Prahova County suffered severe burns and needed a skin graft due to substances used in the chemistry lab. The police started an investigation in this case.

The boy comes from a poor family and at the beginning of November he was taken by a school employee from Cosminele village to move a closet from the chemistry lab, according to telegrama.ro. However, the substances inside began to flow on the pupil's foot when the cabinet was moved. Immediately after the incident, the child began to feel ill, so he was sent home, but he fainted on the way, and a local who found him called 112.

After the incident, the student was taken by an ambulance crew and transported to a hospital in Bucharest, where he underwent a skin transplant. He returned home these days after almost three weeks of hospitalization. “My child stayed in the hospital for 18 days, during which time he had a skin transplant on his right thigh. He returned home now, in time to give his thesis. Now we are at the doctor, to see how his health changes. From what he told me, he helped the school mechanic move a closet, he was locked, probably no one knew what was in it, and at one point the closet overturned him, "the mother told telegram.ro boy.

The police have started an investigation in this case.

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *