What foods diminish the bloating
Bloating is not a disease, but more accurately said a disturbed symptom for many women. Especially in summer, when we all want a flatter abdomen, getting rid of bloating is a challenge. Here are some solutions that will help you.
Surely you also experienced the overflow feeling and had abdominal cramps. The air swallowed with the food and gases that result from bacterial fermentation cause the bloating. But a lot of factors lead to bloating. These are: high levels of stress, eating, certain gastrointestinal diseases. And lactose intolerance is one of the main causes of bloating.
Here's what you need to consume to reduce bloating:
- It is advisable to eat as many fibers as they absorb the excess gas. Ideal is to consume whole grains, black bread, pasta, paddy rice.
- You are allowed chicken, turkey meat, fish, soy and soy products, yogurt that has probiotics, cheese.
- You can eat kiwi. There are studies that show that they are high in fiber can improve intestinal transit. In addition, constipation will also be eliminated.
- Mint tea is very good because it calms the gastrointestinal tract and improves bloating. Drink one cup a day.
- Add turmeric food. It's a wonderful spice when you want to eliminate gastrointestinal problems.
- Bananas are also good against bloating. The explanation is that they contain prebiotic fibers that help digestion.
- Ginger can relieve stomachaches, abdominal cramps and bloating. Being an excellent relaxing and muscular tonic.
- Melon watermelon. It's still the season now, so take full advantage of it. Melon has diuretic properties and helps eliminate excess water in the body.
Remember! Doctors say it is advisable to give up carbonated drinks. They favor antiperspirant movements, are hypercaloric and induce hyperacidity. Important is also the 3 main meals with 2 snacks between. Last but not least, chew well, this being the first stage of healthy digestion.