Spinach is great! Spring, the season of all opportunities that help maintain your health. It is the season when markets abound in fresh vegetables.
One of the celebrities of the season is spinach that helps in detoxifying the body, supports weight loss, maintains eye health, supports bones, reduces blood pressure, strengthens the immune system, stops hair loss, treats acne.
Spinach has miraculous antioxidant and anti-cancer properties. It is also rich in proteins and vitamins A, C and E.
Here are the benefits of spinach consumption:
- Contributes to the detoxification of the body. Spinach contains chlorophyll that has anti-inflammatory properties and can be used to detoxify the body.
- Ideal for slimming because it has few fats and carbohydrates, but it is rich in nutrients and minerals. Moreover, it is rich in fiber that helps digestion, lowers blood sugar.
- Promotes eye health. Spinach contains two substances – lutein and zeaxanthin that act as a barrier against cataracts. In addition, it also has vitamin A that is essential to healthy eyes.
- Reduces the risk of asthma. The risk of developing asthma is lower in people who consume certain nutrients. One of these nutrients is beta-carotene, and spinach is rich in beta-carotene.
- Spinach helps strengthen the bones because it contains vitamin K. In addition, other minerals such as manganese, copper, magnesium, zinc, and phosphorus also help build strong bones. These minerals are also essential for maintaining healthy teeth and nails.
- Reduces high blood pressure. There are studies that claim that spinach helps reduce the amount of potassium in the body and implicitly reduces the risk of high blood pressure.
- Elite muscle relaxant. Spinach will help you sleep quickly and well because it has a high content of zinc and magnesium that speeds sleep.
- Spinach prevents gastric ulcer. There are studies that show that spinach has the ability to protect the stomach lining, thus reducing the likelihood of gastric ulcer.
- Increases immunity of the body. Spin consumption prevents colds and inflammation in the body.
- Antioxidants that are in spinach help to regenerate the skin.
- Combats hair loss because it is rich in iron.
- Protects against premature skin aging. Rich in vitamin B, spinach protects the skin against ultraviolet rays that can seriously damage the skin. In addition, spinach contains many antioxidants that destroy free radicals in the body and protects against premature aging of the skin.