Delicious food that keeps viral infections remotely. It gets rid of constipation and reduces the risk of cancer
Delicious food with an indisputable value with an antioxidant and detoxifying effect. Practically, due to free radicals, cellular activity suffers from slowing down and early aging. To avoid such inconvenience, eat grapes. They will help you in both diet and cosmetics!
Grapes contain B, B1 and B12 vitamins, important amino acids and organic acids that give them taste and smell, tartaric and malic-mineral acids, especially potassium, calcium, magnesium. At the same time, grapes are poor in sodium, so they are recommended for heart patients, those suffering from hypertension and those with kidney disease.
Here are other benefits of grapes for health:
- Removes migraines,
- It alleviates Alzheimer's disease,
- Previn indigestia,
- Reduces the risk of breast cancer,
- Prevent eye degeneration,
- I lower cholesterol levels in blood,
- It relieves kidney disorders and asthma,
- I'm helpful in viral infections,
- Improves constipation,
Here's what benefits the skin brings:
- Protection against sunburn. Sometimes the sun is so harsh that we get sunburned even if we apply sunscreen. Even if it seems strange, grapes are an excellent remedy for sunburn. Just apply the sweet grapes gently to the affected area and let them act for 20 minutes. The explanation lies in the fact that the fleshy part of the grapes, as well as the extract from their seeds, contain powerful antioxidant antioxidants.
- Tonifies the skin. Grapes also contribute to skin toning, more are considered true anti-aging agents. You must cut the grape berry and apply it to your face with circular movements. After 10 minutes rinse with plenty of water. Explain this beneficial effect lies in the fact that antioxidants present in grapes protect the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals. Moreover, grapes contain vitamin C which is required for the formation of collagen, a fiber-like protein that helps maintain skin elasticity.
The favorite grape oil in cosmetics
Grape seed is obtained by cold pressing an oil that is used in diet, but especially in cosmetics. Thus, for the hydration and revitalization of tired skin, a grape crushed bean mask is recommended, applied 20 minutes on the face and neck. Also, the mask from yeast, grape seed oil, honey and thickened with clay, gives the freshness of tired skin.