Detoxification of the body. How is it done correctly?
Detoxification of the body. Summer is the ideal time to start a detoxification cure because we have plenty of fruits and vegetables. You won't even feel like giving up your favorite foods for a few days!
All you have to do is eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible. But it is ideal to stay away from everything that means culinary temptations: sweets, meat, dishes with sauce. Also, you should not touch the sugar for a while. The benefits of detoxification for the body are numerous. You will eliminate toxins from the accumulated toxins, you will have more energy and you will simply be more beautiful and healthy.
Here's what foods help you detoxify your body in the summer:
- Apples. They are healthy, tasty, full of vitamins and low in calories. Plus, it cuts off the feeling of hunger, which is exactly what you need.
- Watermelon. This is the star fruit of the summer which plays a major role in the detoxification process. These fruits contain large amounts of citrulline, which helps to create arginine which in turn eliminates toxins from the body. Moreover, it has healthy fibers that allow the colon to be healthy. Last but not least, watermelon has glutathione, one of the best antioxidants.
- Cucumbers. They have very few calories but have a high water content, in other words they contribute to the health of the urinary system.
- Lemons. They are essential in the detoxification process of the body because they help to alkalize the body. In addition, they play a central role in restoring the body's pH balance. Lemons help clear toxins of the kidneys and liver.
- Blueberries are rich in vitamin C, have antiviral properties and contribute fully to the detoxification of the body.
- The papain contains powerful antioxidants, which help to cleanse the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to detoxify the liver and kidneys. You can drink dandelion tea or add dandelion leaves to salads.
- Peppermint tea. Peppermint supports the proper functioning of the small intestine and supports digestion.
- Flax seeds help to eliminate toxins from the body. They are a source of fiber, fatty acids, have antioxidant and atitumoral effect and can prevent even different types of cancer.