Green coffee is a very healthy drink that brings a lot of benefits to the body. There are studies that claim that coffee antioxidants prevent cell damage, thus preventing many diseases including cardiovascular disease or type 2 diabetes. In addition, it has very good effects on the complexion and the hair.
Here are the main benefits of green coffee consumption:
- Green coffee contains chlorogenic acid that is believed to have antidiabetic and anti-inflammatory properties. There are studies that claim that this drink, if consumed with moderation, helps fight obesity.
- At the same time, recent studies have shown that a daily intake of three cups of decaffeinated coffee can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes by up to 30% . The explanation is that chlorogenic acid stimulates insulin secretion and is good for people with pre-diabetes or those with metabolic syndrome.
- Green coffee is packed with antioxidants and offers excellent anti-aging effects. Furthermore, this drink gives skin elasticity and rejuvenates the skin as coffee contains compounds that stimulate collagen production of the dermis and thus prevents premature aging of the skin. Also, green coffee also has the role of reducing bags under the eyes. You just need to apply two cleansing disks soaked in coffee on the bags under your eyes and let them act for a few minutes. You will notice how the rings will be reduced considerably.
- It removes cellulite, perhaps most of the anti-cellulite creams contain caffeine. At home, you can use coffee from your coffee and make a good mask against cellulite. Mix the cream with a little olive oil and apply the composition to the affected areas.
- Facilitates the digestion process. Coffee stimulates the secretion of saliva and gastric juice in this way it facilitates intestinal transit and foods are digested much easier.
- Researchers claim that antioxidants in green coffee are much stronger than those in green tea. This is why it is considered a true natural disinfectant with important antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects. Green coffee helps maintain immune system health. Furthermore, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and antiseptic effects make this drink very useful in fighting bacteria and viruses.
- It also has positive effects on the heart, there are studies that show that it could help lower blood pressure.
- Coffee masks can shine the hair, but also strengthen the root of the hair, thus preventing hair loss. Boil a cup of coffee and apply the composition on dry hair. Let her act for 15 minutes, then wash and rinse her hair very well.