How can you lose 14 pounds in just 9 days. Stunning diet created by a doctor
The Scarsdale diet was created by Herman Tarnower, a specialist in the treatment of people with obesity. It's a tough, severe, hard-to-live regime, but the results are tempting for all those who want to lose many pounds in a very short time.
Designed in 2 phases, one for slimming, lasting for 14 days and the second one to maintain, the Scarsdale diet has a set of very strict rules that you have to follow exactly. The menu strictly eliminates carbohydrates, fats, dairy products, alcohol, sweets, natural fruit juices and any soft drinks.
In the actual slimming period you will need to not exceed 800 or 1000 calories a day. You are not allowed any sugar, fat and you will drastically limit dairy consumption, basically allowed meat and vegetables. But if you manage to follow the rules of this diet, you will lose 9 pounds in just 14 days. But there is a high risk of anemia or calcium deficiency, so it is good to talk to your doctor before deciding to follow this rather severe diet, especially if you have chronic conditions.
Here's what this diet has:
- You do not want alcohol, you only have water, unsweetened teas and coffee without weapons, sugar or milk.
- Vegetables and meat will be cooked without adding any fat. In fact, they will be cooked by steam, steam or oven.
- After 14 days of diet, you must stop, because in the long run there is a risk of deficiencies or deficiencies in your body.
- During the diet, 3 main meals are allowed without meals between meals and it is recommended to consume at least 4 cups of water per day. You also have to walk on a daily basis for at least 3 kilometers.
- You are allowed to eat: lean meats, eggs, spinach, celery, carrots, broccoli, green lettuce, grapefruit, tomato, papya, mango.
- You are not allowed to eat: potatoes, rice, juice, beans, avocados, sweets, chocolate, milk, butter, pork, fatty meat in general.