Your heart carries a lot and most of us believe it will always stay healthy. But it’s not always what we want.
If we do not want to develop cardiovascular problems, we must not smoke, drink alcohol, exercise, and periodically go to a heart control. The cardiologist is the one who can ensure that our heart is healthy after investigations. But some plants also contribute to maintaining the health of the heart.
Lifestyle and diet are essential when we want to keep our cardiovascular problems away. However, plants are natural remedies that can tonify the heart and the blood vessels. There are also plants that can lower blood cholesterol, triglyceride levels. There are also plants that can help prevent blood clots.
Here’s what plants can support heart health:
- Garlic. A true natural antibiotic, garlic is also a good vasodilator that can prevent blood clots. In addition, garlic may lower bad cholesterol – LDL levels in the blood. Garlic can also reduce blood pressure.
- Hawthorn. It seems that this plant has remarkable therapeutic properties on the heart. The plant can help with arthritis, high blood pressure, palpitations, being good including angina pectoris and atherosclerosis.
- Soap – geese. It is a plant that is good when you want to relieve high blood pressure. In addition, it has a positive effect on stress, in other words, it reduces the level of stress in the body that damages the heart’s health.
- Ginger. It can lower the blood cholesterol level. There are studies that show that it is a real help when it comes to preventing the formation of blood clots.
- Mistletoe. It is an excellent remedy in circulatory disorders of the blood. It is also very good for those who have high blood pressure. Tea is drunk daily for a few weeks, without giving up the treatment prescribed by the cardiologist.