Seven Secrets for Lovely Hair
There is no lady or young lady who does not want a wonderful, bright and healthy hair. However, we do not give up the hair dryer, when changing hair color very often.
There are gestures that only destroy the hair, make it fragile. Last but not least, maintaining strict diets or, on the contrary, a fast food diet are other causes that lead to the loss of hair health.
Here are some secrets that contribute to the health of your hair:
- If you want a healthy hair you need first and foremost a healthy diet. You need a correct intake of iron, calcium, magnesium, copper, selenium, Omega 3, and vitamins A, B, C, D, E.
- You can also help with the consumption of cereals, citrus, olive oil, nuts, almonds, green vegetables, broccoli, eggs, lean chicken, turkey, fish.
- The shine of the hair is obtained with lukewarm water. Hot water will remove the protective oils that work as a natural conditioner, and the natural gloss will disappear. So take care of the water temperature when you wash your head.
- Spliced threads can be treated with proteins. There are lots of cosmetics that help repair broken hair, for example hair conditioners containing proteins.
- No matter how great the temptation is, it resists! Say no change in hair color. At least try not to change it for six months. Experts say it's good to choose a hair tone within three tones of your natural color.
- Drying hair is not healthy. Fine hair is extremely sensitive to heat, so it's best to use it as seldom.
- Try using only hair care products purchased from pharmacies, at the advice of a dermatologist or even a pharmacist. This ensures that you use products that do not squeeze the hair, but on the contrary, they do it well.