Take Farewell from dizziness, pain, chronic fatigue and thyroid problems. The unbeatable NATURAL remedy
The plant with healing properties
There is a spice that is truly miraculous. In addition to the fabulous taste it gives to food and salads, when used fresh or dry, thyme comes with a lot of healing properties.
These undeniable qualities of thyme made him a star in the natural pharmacy. Now there are natural antibiotics based on thyme oil.
This miracle plant is used in the treatment of multiple sclerosis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.
Regular consumption of thyme will speed up the healing processes in the body, and its healing effects will be visible in a few days.
Prepare a thyme decoction to enjoy its amazing properties!
- A hand of thyme (fresh or dry)
- A cup of hot water
- Honey (optional)
Wash the thyme, if it is fresh, and place in a bowl. Boil the water and when it boils, pour it over the thyme.
Allow a few minutes to infuse, then strain. You can add honey if you want it to have a sweet taste.
What are the benefits of this plant:
- It regulates blood pressure
- It cures persistent cough and bronchitis
- Helps form red blood cells
- Treats chronic fatigue
- Treat asthma
- It heals neck pain, laryngitis
- It drives away dizziness, lupus and fibromyalgia
- It gets rid of rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and relieves Hashimoto's thyroid symptoms
Specialists in herbal medicine use thyme and thyme oil for all these conditions.