The ingenious trick that helps you fall asleep in less than a minute. It was revealed by a Harvard graduate
Dr. Andrew Weill, a graduate of Harvard University, claims to have discovered a revolutionary technique with which anyone can fall asleep in just a minute.
Weill's method is called "4-7-8 breathing techique" and is incredibly easy to use. Here's what you have to do:
- the tip of the tongue must reach the sky of the mouth throughout this process;
- exhale first noisy, preparing for the recommended method;
- close your mouth and count to four at a time, as you breathe in your chest as relaxed as possible;
- hold the air in the chest for seven seconds, allowing it to relax even deeper;
- releases the air from the chest, exhaling on the mouth, noisy, for the recommended 8 seconds.
Dr. Weill advises you to resume this process three more times, ensuring that at the end of the four breathing cycles you will fall asleep instantly.