The miraculous oil that melts the fat on the stomach and is good at almost everything
The benefits of coconut oil for health are multiple. It can improve heart health by increasing good cholesterol – HDL, help weight loss especially in abdominal fat, ensure skin and hair health, help improve digestion, and especially increase immunity from infections and diseases.
Coconut oil is extracted from the dry coconut core, called copra, and can be used both for internal use and for cosmetic treatments. It is important to note that this oil is non-allergenic and therefore can also be eaten by young children. The oil is composed of existing nutrients in coconut, for example choline, vitamin E, K, iron, Omega-6 fatty acids, saturated, monounsaturated and polyurethane fats.
Also, this oil, experts say, has antifungal, antibacterial properties, helps accelerate fat burning, maintains the health of the thyroid gland, maintains bone health. In addition, it helps in the detoxification process of the body, reduces the abdominal fat being excellent for people with obesity, and helps maintain an optimal hormonal balance.
Interestingly, scientists have recently claimed that this oil could help annihilate viruses that produce influenza, measles, herpes, but also kill bacteria that cause throat infections or urinary tract infections.
Here are the benefits of coconut oil in cosmetics:
- Beneficial to the skin. Coconut oil is a wonderful product in cosmetics. Specifically, with antifungal and moisturizing properties, oil is used by women to care for the complexion. It also has moisturizing properties, making it ideal for ladies and girls who have dry, irritated skin.
- Improves damaged hair. It is very good for ladies who dye regularly, and so their hair suffers. More specifically, a coconut mask can tone your hair and contribute to its growth. There are specialists who say that this oil could even prevent hair damage.
- It relieves symptoms characteristic of psoriasis or eczema.
- Accelerates the healing of wounds on the skin of the hands in particular. And it can improve wounds from burns.
- It may speed up the healing of signs left by acne on the face because it has antibacterial and antiviral properties. There are studies that show that this oil has good effects against bacteria that cause the appearance of baskets or other skin infections.
- There are studies that claim it can help prevent candida infection. At the same time it promotes oral health and seems to protect the teeth from the bacterial plaque but also from the development of gingivitis.