The miraculous plant. Many do not know its amazing benefits and purifying properties
Salvia is not only a very good spice but also a plant with therapeutic properties essential to human health. Sage leaves are rich in substances that bring many benefits to the body. They contain vitamins A, C, E, magnesium, zinc, iron, calcium, sodium and potassium, but also a significant number of flavonoids and polyphenols, substances with strong antioxidant effects that help treat many diseases.
Salvia also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. From the sage the leaves and flowers are used, which are very rich in volatile oils.
Savage tea benefits the nervous system, combats the states of asthenia and those of depression. Moreover, keep the young heart, regulate circulation and help to stop hair loss.
Here's the benefits of sage consumption:
- It's a dressing for colitis, gastritis, indigestion. Moreover, it seems to help in the case of bloating. Specialists claim that salvia plays a huge gastroprotector role and helps eliminate toxins in the body. In the case of small children it can fight diarrhea.
- Having antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, Salvia is recognized for its beneficial effects in bronchitis, rhinitis, and flu.
- There are studies that show that salvia can maintain optimal parameters in the nervous system. In addition, it can alleviate symptoms that are characteristic of depressive states, memory disorders, but can also combat spring attenuation and lower stress levels in the body. Moreover, sage tea is also recommended for patients diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, regular consumption reduces agitation associated with the disease and acts as an incentive for brain activity and memory.
- Studies have shown that sage infusion helps regulate menstrual flow in women. Moreover, plant salivary estrogens contribute to diminishing symptoms caused by menopause.
- Helpful for mouth, stomatitis, but also for bleeding gums.
- Salvia can reduce blood glucose levels and it is beneficial for patients diagnosed with diabetes.