Anise, a plant originating in the Mediterranean, has a lot of health benefits. More specifically, aniseed tea is a natural remedy that has beneficial effects on gastrointestinal problems, bloating, abdominal pain, eliminates constipation, improves flu and colds.
Experts say the anise has antibacterial antiviral properties. In addition, it is a real antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Anethole is the most active ingredient of the aniseed. It is found in plant seeds.
Here are the benefits of Anason:
- It is also good for young children when they have colic or when they cough.
- Aniseed properties help stimulate secretion of breast milk.
- Adjuvant in flu-like conditions, in colds, helps eliminate mucus in colds. The explanation is that anise contains large amounts of antioxidants that stimulate immunity and reduce the risk of infection or disease. Furthermore, there are studies showing that anise prevents recurrence of viral diseases.
- Tea from aniseed seeds is beneficial to the heart, maintains optimal circulation.
- It relieves the symptoms of menopause.
- Treat insomnia and other sleep disorders, having a calming effect on the body.
- It improves skin infections because it has antifungal properties.
- Maintains bone health. Being rich in calcium contributes to bone health and prevents the development of osteoporosis.
- Aniseed seeds can reduce the symptoms of depression, at least as some studies suggest.
- Protects against stomach ulcer. There are studies that claim that aniseed tea is an adjuvant that reduces the symptoms of stomach ulcer and at the same time can keep the disease distant.
- Anason also has a strong antibacterial role. More specifically, anethole can prevent the growth of bacteria Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus. E. coli, say specialists.
- It balances blood sugar levels. More specifically, there are researchers who claim that anethole, the active ingredient in aniseed seeds, can maintain a steady, balanced blood sugar level, but the patient has to maintain a healthy diet.
- It reduces long-term inflammation associated with the development of serious conditions such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes.
- Anise has properties and antispasmodic effects, which is why it is good when it comes to improving bloating and abdominal cramps.