The remedy that wonders in over 200 diseases! Its power is astounding
The wondrous remedy! Nature offers plenty of natural remedies that can improve the symptoms of some diseases or even treat some. There are studies that have demonstrated over the years the propolis's effectiveness on the body.
More specifically, researchers have argued that propolis has beneficial effects in over 200 diseases. According to specialists, 21 bacteria, 10 parasitic fungal species, 30 strains of viruses are eliminated using propolis.
The wondrous remedy! It should be remembered that propolis has antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial properties. At the same time, propolis is an excellent antiviral, anti-inflammatory, stimulates the formation of antibodies and is extremely beneficial for strengthening the immune system.
What are the best known benefits of propolis:
- He's doing wonders for the flu. For example, a study by the Germans highlighted the fact that people taking propolis tincture daily can reduce the risk of influenza, ie 40%. In addition, a patient with a respiratory disorder, if he takes this tincture will heal much faster than one who does not. Especially in tracheitis or laryngitis, propolis is extremely good.
- Eliminate infections such as mouth candida.
- Having antioxidant properties helps neutralize free radicals in the blood. In combination with honey helps to normalize blood pressure. In addition, propolis also supports the smooth functioning of the bony skin.
- It is a good adjuvant in case of unpleasant symptoms, specific to seasonal allergies. It also has effects on allergic rhinitis.
- Studies have shown that propolis tincture is good in cases of angina pectoris or heart failure.
- Propolis is also good for gingivitis, early periodontitis or toothache.
- Other research has brought to light the propolis's contribution to normalizing the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties help heal cracks in the hands, frostbite or insect stings.
Careful! Sometimes, propolis also has unpleasant reactions, allergic reactions. Therefore, it is advisable to pay due attention to avoiding or taking the necessary action in case of an allergy. It is very likely that your doctor will recommend that you take a tolerance test so you will not have trouble administering it.