What symptoms occur in all cancers and are often ignored
It is essential to be able to detect cancer early, before it spreads into the body and advances.
General Symptoms of Cancer:
- unexplained weight loss:most people with cancer will lose weight at a time. MLatest things can cause weight loss and just weight loss does not mean you have cancer, but if you have cancer and it occurs an unexplained weight loss over several weeks, accompanied by general weakness, may be one of the most serious symptoms of cancer.
- fever: very common in cancer, but most often happens after cancer has spread. Almost all cancer patients have fever at a time, especially if their cancer or treatment affects them the immune system (always in case of chemo / radio).
- extreme tiredness. This can be an important symptom when cancer spreads. Some types of cancer (colon, stomach) can lead to blood loss, which can cause anemia and fatigue. If it is accompanied and weight loss can be extremely serious
- pain: may be an early symptom in some cancers such as bone cancer or testicular cancer. A long-term headache that does not give up on regular treatments can be a symptom of a celebratory tumor. Back pain can be a symptom of colorectal or ovarian cancer. Most often, pain caused by cancer means it has already spread (metastases).
- skin changes: skin cancer and other cancers can cause changes in the skin that can be seen. These signs and symptoms include: darker skin (hyperpigmentation), yellow skin (jaundice), reddened skin (erythema), itching (pruritus), excessive hair growth
- a change of a neg or moles;
- a skin wound or persistent sore throat that does not heal;
- a change in intestinal or bladder transit;
- a persistent cough or blood coughing;
- constant indigestion or swallowing problems;
- unusual vaginal bleeding