Has it ever happened to you to wake up in the morning and get tired even if you were sleeping enough? Experts say that this state of tiredness may be the symptom of certain diseases.
Morning Fatigue Symptoms:
- Dry mouth
- Muscle pain
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Dry eyes
- Possible causes of fatigue
- Fatigue felt in the morning is not a disease in itself but is a sign that something is not working well in the body.
Doctors say that generally, the first hours of the morning are the most dangerous. So you have to be careful. If fatigue is repeated every day and you have dizziness, it is advisable to go to the doctor.
When the thyroid gland, the primary responsibility for metabolic activity and hormonal balance, does not work properly, the immune system is weaker and the metabolic process decreases, so fatigue is easy to install. Other signs of dysfunction of the thyroid gland are migraines, slightly tingling voice, nails and brittle hair, sensitive skin and rough to the touch.
Experts say the way you feel in the morning reflects well your physical and mental health.
For the depressed, the morning is the most difficult moment of the day and then there is fatigue, apathy, and sadness.
Strict diets can cause unnecessary diarrhea in the body, resulting in fatigue, lack of energy, dizziness.
- Deficiency of iron or vitamin D
One of the hidden causes of morning’s fatigue is an iron deficiency and vitamin D, which can only be discovered by some more detailed blood tests. Iron deficiency causes anemia and fatigue, and vitamin D deficiency causes muscle pain. If you also suffer from such shortcomings, it is impossible not to be associated with the morning fatigue cramps nocturnal or morning, especially in the limbs and lumbar
Another surprising cause for waking up in the morning is the fact that you are depriving your body of fluid needs.
Daytime dehydration overloads the body during the night, lowering blood velocity and oxygenating tissues. Usually, dehydration is accompanied, besides sleep disorder and unexplained fatigue, and skin, lips and dry mouth, bad breath, deep thirst.
How do you fatigue morning weariness
- First, you need to identify the cause of the fatigue and do it
- Take care of your emotional health
- Take care of food, not lack the necessary nutrients and hydrate yourself
- Never skip breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day and gives you the energy you need.
- Prepare your things in the evenings to get everything ready when you wake up.